I was nominated by Ada More Food, Please for the Sunshine Award! Thank you, Ada – I am touched by the heartfelt gesture. And, mazel tov on your award. There is something incredibly special about her blog. It is unique; it is dynamic; it is fun! Always changing – one day a recipe, one day a food festival. Always special – More Food, Please will bring a smile to your face (and a giggle to your tummy). Ada is also a supporter, cheerleader and cheering section for countless bloggers that she believes in – and she is always willing to answer any question that one might have about the ins-and-outs of blogging. Thank you, Ada, for your continued inspiration, dedication and happy aura. Now, keep on blogging!
The rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie? Giada de Laurentiis. She is a fabulous chef and has great acting potential. And, she is much prettier than I am! This is a movie, after all.
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? I enjoy Europe. It would be amazing to summer in the South of France and take weekend trips to nearby countries.
3. What is the best thing about blogging? The connections I have made with fellow bloggers – and having an outlet for writing, photography and recipe development.
4. What is your secret indulgence? I have four – coffee, red wine, cheese, dark chocolate. Though they really aren’t much of a secret.
5. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? I would either put it towards student loans or a college fund for my kids. I want my kids to have everything education has to offer.
6. What do you never leave home without? My wallet. What if I pass by a Whole Foods, the Co-op or a farmer’s market and have a fresh fig craving?
7. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Dinner. I always have a great dinner – satisfying and tasty. Dinner-time is relaxing-time.
8. What makes you laugh? My son. He does the silliest things, like throwing himself headfirst into laundry baskets and laughing away while doing it.
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? My friends… people who are fun, fabulous and appreciate great food and wine. Of course, Ina Garten is welcome anytime!
10. What was the last thing you Googled? A fahrenheit to celsius conversion.
These are excellent questions; nominees! Please answer the same 10 questions I have responded to. And… the nominations for the Sunshine Award are below.! Feel free to take a peek at these blogs – they are fabulous! – Besos, Shanna
Please take a stop by their blogs. You won’t regret your visit and will go back again – and again – for more fun and more smiles. Of course, stop by and see Ada at More Food, Please (warning – her blog makes me quite ravenous).